Everyone is welcome to play at our courts, including visitors and non-members. However, we encourage everyone to join as members. Even if you only play occasionally (say twice a month), you will find that it is more economical to be a member. Our membership fees have been greatly reduced to encourage more people to join. It’s much less than a gym or golf club membership!
2020 memberships (valid till the end of 2020) are now available! Fees for this year are as follows:
- SENIOR – $100.00
- JUNIOR – $50.00 (under 18 years old as of 1 January)
- FAMILY – $220.00 (2 adults and all their children under 18yo in the same household)
We are accepting membership/renewal applications directly through Tennis Australia. To become a member or to renew your membership, please click the following link. You will need to create a new tennis.com.au account if you do not have one.
- TENNIS QLD REGISTRATION
Member benefits, special discounts and offers available exclusively to Tennis Queensland registered players.
Tennis Queensland Personal Accident Insurance – this ensures coverage while participating in any competition organised by an affiliated body.
- FREE COURT HIRE
7 days of the week for all Members
Visitors playing with a Member pay $5/hr
COURT BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL
- FREE USE OF CLUB BALL MACHINES (when available)
- DISCOUNTS ON FEES
Discounts for club-organised events including Social Tennis, Tuesday Morning Fixtures and Night Fixtures discount.
- DISCOUNTS ON FEES are only available to current financial members.
- A list of current Freshwater Tennis Club members will be kept at the Clubhouse.