Courts are now available for hire to members and non-members subject to the following conditions:
- Only up to a total of four people on each court and twenty people on the whole premises
- Players must bring their own racquets and balls
- All bookings are to be made online via the Book a Court system and any payments must be made online during booking (no cash)
- When making a booking, members must enter the name of the person/s they are playing with to facilitate contact tracing if required (click Add a Player)
- All players are to read, understand and follow latest version of the Tennis Australia COVID-19 Community Tennis Guidelines for Continued Play
Please note that the committee has appointed a Centre Manager who will be conducting random checks. Any players flouting the community tennis or general social distancing rules may be asked to vacate the premises.
If you are having technical problems with Book a Court, please contact user support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the courts are not in use for Fixtures, designated Social Tennis or Coaching, they may be hired at a rate of $15/hr during the day or $21/hr at night. You can book a court below. We accept online payments by credit/debit cards. If you are unable to use the online booking system, please ring the court manager at 0432 868 409.
Members can book courts for free during the day or $6/hr at night. If you are a current member but not yet registered with the booking system, please contact us so we can send you a registration invite. If you book a court for free as a member, and you have at least one non-member playing with you, you will need to pay a fee of $5 per court per hour played.